Help : End User License Agreement
Atomic Media Fonts
For more information regarding licensing this entire type collection or adding users to an existing license, see Type Licenses & Extensions
By downloading and/or installing Atomic Media Fonts software you agree to the following user license terms:
- Each font is licensed for use on a single printer or output device in conjunction with a maximum of 1 CPUs.
- Each location and/or entity must purchase a separate license, starting with the first device. An output device is any printer, such as a Linotronic rasterizer, laser printer, or dot-matrix printer, any video display terminal or any other device where display is generated from the font software outlines, such as with the use of Adobe Type Manager, if the font is to be used primarily for display terminals that generate the output, as in a multimedia CD.
- Atomic Media software may not be copied or duplicated in any form except for backup purposes. Atomic Media software or documentation may not be rented, leased, sublicensed or lent to another person or entity.
- Atomic Media software may not be returned or exchanged unless defective. Defective software shall be replaced by the same software if accompanied with purchase receipt and Atomic Media is notified within one week of purchase.
- Any software, EPS file, illustration, or anything derived from Atomic Media Fonts software must be used according to the original licensing terms. This means, for example, that any modified Atomic Media Font, or any outline information derived from any Atomic Media Font is still licensed for the same number of devices as the original and may not be sublicensed, given away, or sold without written permission from Atomic Media. Atomic Media is responsible for technical support of it’s officially distributed fonts only. Atomic Media is not responsible for modified and/or regenerated software. This license does not permit any form of embedding or encrypting of Atomic Media Fonts in digital documents or any other form. If additional embedding of Atomic Media fonts is desired, the user must purchase an additional license from Atomic Media based upon usage. Inquire at email@example.com. If an embedding license is desired, licensee must represent and warrant that licensee’s encryption of the embedded Atomic Media’s Fonts is secure enough to prevent any access or use by anyone.
- The user of this Atomic Media font software agrees to credit Atomic Media as the trademark and copyright owner of the Atomic Media fonts and list the font names, wherever and whenever design, production, or any other credits are shown.
- Any violation by you of this agreement shall cause this license to be terminated. In the event of termination, and without limiting any other remedies which may be available against you, you must immediately return the font software to Atomic Media and certify that no copy remains in your, or anyone else’s possession.
- Atomic Media makes no warranties express or implied as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. Without limiting the forgoing, Atomic Media shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, including damages from loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, arising out of the use or inability to use the product.