Help : End User License Agreement
For more information regarding licensing this entire type collection or adding users to an existing license, see Type Licenses & Extensions
Software License Agreement and Limited Warranty
Notice To User: Downloading and installing this software constitutes an agreement between Typeco and the original purchaser of the enclosed typefaces (“software”) that the terms and conditions of this agreement will be followed. If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not download and install this software at this time.
1) Grant of license. This Typeco Font package is licensed for use on a single printer or output device in conjunction with a maximum of 5 CPU’s for one location. Contact Veer customer service for more CPU’s or site license arrangements. One copy may be made for backup. You may transfer the original software from one party to another provided ALL materials, including all backup copies are included and that the recipient agrees to the licensing terms and conditions.
2) Copyright. The software and accompanying documentation are copyrighted and contain intellectual property information protected by law. You may not make or distribute copies of this software or accompanying documentation without the express written consent of Typeco.
3) Fair Use. This font set cannot be used as the principle art on material products to be sold without the consent or a licensing arrangement from Typeco. For example, You cannot take one of the characters and use it as the primary or sole element on commercial products such as t-shirts.
4) Font Embedding. This font set, or any derived copy of it (such as a ‘subset’), may not be embedded within any document that will be distributed outside of the licensed group of computers without the written permission of Typeco, unless this font set has also been licensed for use on the destination computer(s). This includes embedding within desktop publications, portable documents, and web documents, such as those created with the Microsoft Web Embedding Font Tool and Office family of products, the Adobe PostScript and Acrobat family of products, and Bitstream’s TrueDoc technology.
5) Ownership of Software. The software and all subsequent copies are the property of Typeco. This does not apply to the physical media on which the software is contained.
6) Disclaimer and Limited Warranty. Typeco warrants that the data is free of errors and will be replaced within 90 days of purchase in the event of defects. If failure of the data results from accident, abuse, or neglect, Typeco assumes no responsibility to replace the data.
THE SOFTWARE AND ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND TYPECO SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. IN ADDITION, TYPECO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR THE WRITTEN MATERIALS IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS A RESULT OF THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS ASSUMED BY THE USER.
7) Update Policy. At the option of Typeco, there may be updated versions of the software which will be offered to registered users.
Copyright © Typeco
PO Box 10661
Rochester, NY, 14610