Help : End User License Agreement
For more information regarding licensing this entire type collection or adding users to an existing license, see Type Licenses & Extensions
By downloading and/or installing Virus Fonts software you agree to the following terms:
1. The Virus Font Software is licensed for use at one (1) location with a maximum of five (5) devices. For example: five (4) CPUs and one (1) printer.
2. Use of the Virus Font Software at more than one (1) location or with more than six (5) devices requires a Multi-Device Site License upgrade. To determine the number of devices, add up all CPUs, workstations, printers, and other devices that use the fonts. A device may be, but is not limited to, a printer, rasterizer, video display terminal, CPU, workstation or any device where the font software is rasterized or display of the Virus Font is generated from font software outlines using Adobe Type Manager or similar software. For example, a display terminal shall be considered a device if the Virus Font outline is embedded or otherwise included for viewing by end users in a multimedia CD.
3. Except as permitted herein, you may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, alter or otherwise copy the Virus Font Software.
4. You are permitted to make a single back-up copy. The Virus Font Software or documentation may not be sublicensed, sold, leased, rented, lent, or given away to another person or entity.
5. The Virus Font Software may be returned or exchanged only if defective. Defective software will be replaced when accompanied by a valid sales receipt and Virus is notified within one (1) week of purchase.
6. You agree that any derivative works created by you from the Virus Font Software, including, but not limited to, software, EPS files, or other electronic works, are considered derivative works and use of the derivative work is subject to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement. Derivative works may not be sublicensed, sold, leased, rented, lent, or given away without written permission from Virus. Virus shall not be responsible for unauthorized, modified and/or regenerated software or derivative works. Embedding of the Virus Fonts Software in any form is strictly prohibited without an additional license.
7. The Virus Font Software is protected under domestic and international trademark and copyright law. You agree to identify the Virus fonts by name and credit Virus’s ownership of the trademarks and copyrights in any design or production credits.
8. Any breach of the terms of this Agreement shall be cause for termination. In the event of termination, and without limitation of any remedies under law and equity, you agree to immediately return the Font Software to Virus and certify that no copy remains in your possession or control.
9. VIRUS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, VIRUS SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE TO THE LICENSED USER OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT EVEN IF NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL VIRUS’S LIABILITY EXCEED THE REPLACEMENT COST OF THE SOFTWARE.
The Virus Font Software is licensed for use at a single location for use with a maximum of six (6) devices. For example: (1) printer with up to five (5) CPUs. The Virus Font Software may not be shared between locations or business entities. Each additional location and/or entity must purchase a separate license to be used in accordance with the terms of the Virus Font Software License. License upgrades may be purchased for use with additional devices. The upgrade price is calculated as a percentage of the original price of the software.
Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitations of implied warranties and incidental, consequential or special damages. The exclusions or limitations contained in the Virus Font Software License Agreement may not apply to you. Restrictions to exclusions and/or limitations of the Virus Font Software License Agreement shall only be effective to the minimum extent permitted by your state or jurisdiction and only if required by your state or jurisdiction. Under no circumstances shall the exclusions and/or limitations of the Virus Font Software License Agreement be greater than thirty (30) days after the date of purchase or the minimum time allowed by your state or jurisdiction, whichever is shorter. Thereafter, all the exclusions and/or limitations of the Virus Font Software License Agreement shall apply. The Virus Font Software License Agreement gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights that vary from state to state.