Internship: Graphic Designer
Corbis offers paid summer employment with its award-winning, in-house creative team. The successful applicant will spend the summer at Corbis headquarters in Calgary, Canada, a beautiful city located just on the edge of the Canadian Rockies. It is a two-month internship. Corbis provides airfare and accommodation. The student intern is responsible for food and entertainment.
How to apply?
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student in their second, third, or fourth year of an accredited graphic design program at a US or Canadian post-secondary institution.
- Applicant must provide a transcript of grades (copy is fine) and a letter of reference from an instructor.
- Applicant must also draft a personal letter (250 words) describing his/her design history, previous design education, reason for applying for the internship, and design career goals.
- Applicant must submit three samples of work with brief rationales. Work samples will not be returned.
- Applicants residing in the United States must also meet the Student Work Abroad Program (SWAP) criteria in order to be eligible for the internship at Corbis. Details can be found on the SWAP site. Only the selected applicant will need to apply to SWAP. Corbis will cover the application fee for the selected intern.
- Within one year of receiving the internship, a brief follow-up report from recipients may be required describing their advancement in their graphic design education.
|Corbis Internship Application|
Download : 124KB Adobe Acrobat PDF
|Portfolio Sample Submission Form|
Download : 136KB Adobe Acrobat PDF
For more information on any aspect of the Corbis Student Program or to submit your ideas or feedback, e-mail us at