What are the steps to prepping my vector file for Veer?
Firstly, we want your file to be fully editable and easily
modified by the buyer. Keep the buyer in mind when creating your
images as they may not be as experienced as you. The goal here is
to create a clean, well managed image without multiple layers,
colors, and unnecessary shapes.
To double-check, start by opening your newly saved EPS file and
check the following:
- Delete any extra color swatches from your palette
- Group any elements that make sense being grouped together
- Don't mix your color swatches (RGB and CMYK)
- Turn off or unlock guide lines and rulers (guides will show up
as open paths)
- Delete any unused layers
- Clearly label any layers you keep
- Unlock all layers