What are your requirements for property releases?
Property releases must be legible, in English (or have a side by
side translation), contain body copy similar to the standard
Veer property release forms, and
provide the following information:
- Name or description of the real property
- Full name of the owner or representative (printed or
- Title of the individual (e.g. owner, manager)
- Signature of the owner or representative
- Date of the shoot and date the form was signed
- Photographer and/or studio name
Other optional information can include a description of the
shoot, and a reference image of the property.